R&D Manager, Medical Devices (m/f)
At Onyx Circle we bring together companies and talents, who want to create a common future. We are Recruiting Experts within the areas of Construction & Real Estate, Engineering & Manufacturing as well as Digitalization. Thanks to our experience, we`ve been developing ourselves as a competent partner for both our clients and candidates.
Within the Engineering & Manufacturing division we`re specializing in identifying talents in the industry as well as medical technology, specifically we`re permanently looking for Service Engineers, Automation Engineers, Quality Professionals as well as R&D Managers.
About our client
Our client is a manufacturer of Ventilation & Monitoring devices and based in the surrounding of Zurich. Due to the current situation the company is experiencing a high demand in their devices and we`re therefore looking for an experienced R&D Manager to guide and coach an interdisciplinary team consisting of Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs as well as Manufacturing professionals. Furthermore, you will act as an investigator when it comes to customer complaints.
- Maintain the product lines and support the manufacturing and Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs groups
- Identify, qualify and test replacement components
- Own product-level documentation and labeling updates
- Own supporting product-level CAPA/NC closure as well as the investigation of product issues and customer complaints
- Provide product-knowledge guidance for subsystem functional teams (software, hardware, consumables, etc.)
- Support QA/RA and manufacturing during audits
- Support Service with product-knowledge guidance for PM and field issues
- Participation in complaint trending, risk assessment and dispositioning materials
- Participation in product road-mapping (new features, clinicals, etc.)
- Studies in a technical field, e.g. Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- At least ten years of experience in a similar role within the Medical Device industry
- Familiar with ISO and FDA requirements
- Prior Team Leadership/Management experience
- Skilled in troubleshooting and construction of prototype and test equipment
- Ability to train, mentor and work well with others
- Excellent skills in verbal, written and graphical communication
- Good inter-personal skill, attitude and work ethic
- Expert in embedded real-time Software
In this role as R&D Manager you will actively improve patient outcomes and therefore have a big impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. You will act as an interface between executives within the organization, guide and coach your team and therefore create an inspiring place to work. Are you the candidate we are looking for? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mobile: 079 227 32 32
Phone: 081 377 71 71