R&D Manager (m/f)
At Onyx Circle we bring together companies and talents, who want to create a common future. We are Recruiting Experts within the areas of Construction & Real Estate, Engineering & Manufacturing as well as Digitalization. Thanks to our experience, we`ve been developing ourselves as a competent partner for both our clients and candidates.
Within the Engineering & Manufacturing division we`re specializing in identifying talents in the industry as well as medical technology, specifically we`re permanently looking for Service Engineers, Automation Engineers, Quality Professionals as well as R&D Managers.
About our client
Our client is a manufacturer of Ventilation & Monitoring devices and based in the surrounding of Zug. Due to the current situation the company is experiencing a high demand in their devices and we`re therefore looking for an experienced R&D Manager to guide and coach an interdisciplinary team consisting of Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs as well as Manufacturing professionals. Furthermore, you will act as an investigator when it comes to customer complaints.
- Maintain two of the product lines and support the Manufacturing and Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs groups in order to sustain the existing quality of the products
- Close collaboration with Product Design and Development
- Lead a small team of three people
- Stakeholder Management
- Identify, qualify and test replacement components
- Own product-level documentation and labeling updates
- Own supporting product-level CAPA/NC closure as well as the investigation of product issues and customer complaints
- Provide product-knowledge guidance for subsystem functional teams (Software, Hardware, Consumables, etc.)
- Support QA/RA and Manufacturing during audits
- Support Service with product-knowledge guidance
- Participation in complaint trending, risk assessment and dispositioning materials
- Participation in product road-mapping (new features, clinicals, etc.)
- Background in Electrical Engineering
- Solid experience preferably within the Medical Device industry or another regulated industry (such as Automotive, Pharma or Aerospace)
- First Team Leadership/Management experience is a requirement
- Experience with regulatory departments
- Experience with ISO and FDA requirements
- Skilled in troubleshooting and construction of prototype and test equipment
- Ideally experience in the collaboration with international stakeholders (e.g. customers, suppliers or partners)
- Experience with Labelings and the follow-up of CAPA Investigations
- Good inter-personal skills, attitude and work ethic
- Expert in Embedded Software
- Fluency in English is a must, German would be a big plus
In this role as R&D Manager you will actively improve patient outcomes and therefore have a big impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. You will act as an interface between executives within the organization, guide and coach your team and therefore create an inspiring place to work. Are you the candidate we are looking for? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Bereichsleiter Engineering & Manufacturing
Mobile: 079 227 98 98