About our client
Tree Energy Solutions (TES) is a green and clean hydrogen company supplying long term non-intermittent carbon neutral energy on demand at industrial scale. TES aims to accelerate the energy transition by leveraging existing global energy infrastructure to reach customers with green hydrogen, green gas and green power, while accelerating the phase-out of fossil fuels from the energy system worldwide and adopting a circular carbon economy. TES is currently developing energy supply and import terminals all over the globe to provide an integrated network of significant global scale. Initial production and export terminal locations are being developed in the Middle East and North America. For more information about the company, visit www.tes-h2.com. The role can be filled either in Germany, Belgium or close to any other colocation of TES in Europe.
- You will be involved in the engineering of TES‘ upstream energy hubs all over the world covering multiple unit operations from electrolysis over energy storage systems to methanation.
- You will jointly with the rest of the upstream team set up guidelines and a knowledge base on the design of the eNG (electric natural gas) production plants and ensure that these guidelines are met during the FEED and detailed engineering of each project, meaning you will represent TES in the discussions with the FEED and EPC contractor.
- Be an integral part of the TES upstream technology team working together with FEED and EPC contractors, and ensure that there is a uniform process design strategy implemented throughout all of TES upstream plants
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the process design in order to increase efficiencies and decrease costs and communicate them with the TES engineering leadership
- Represent TES’ interests and design strategy in the cooperation with EPC and FEED contractors as well as potential project partners, e.g. during PFD or BoD reviews, etc.
- Closely collaborate with the upstream technology team to develop an understanding of the best available technologies and state of the art and to ensure that this is translated into the design of the eNG production plants
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in process and/or chemical engineering
- Exposure to H2, natural gas, CO2 technology would be a plus
- Ability to run and interpret process models (Process Simulations)
- Broad experience in multiple aspects of process engineering tasks
- Thorough understanding of the working relationship with FEED- and EPC-contractors
- Familiar with all kinds of process engineering documents (PFD’s, P&IDs, Datasheets, ..)
- Familiar with all kinds of project documents (Basis of Design, Scope of Work, …)
- Participate in Reviews (PFD, P&ID, HAZOP, …)
- Teamwork, effective communication and collaborative attitude
- High working proficiency level in English required, German language skills beneficial but not required
- Inspiring and diverse work environment in a fast-growing company that will play a key role in securing Europe’s green energy supply and achieving its sustainability & decarbonization targets.
- Opportunity to work with a very experienced team of serial founders and top-notch senior management.
- Have an impact on the organization’s short-term and long-term success.
- Competitive, industry-standard compensation.
- A great team of motivated engineers eager to make a contribution to stopping climate change and to develop a green, sustainable energy supply for Germany, Europe and beyond
- Flexible working conditions, including the option for regular home office days and travel
- The work in the engineering team covers a variety of different topics and disciplines, offering the possibility for constant learning and professional development
- TES-H2 is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the applications process.